Our purpose is to provide an equitable supportive CSR Wellness Oriented Mutual Aid Network (WOMAN) for wise use of our in-kind, tax-funded, and God-given human and natural resources.
We collaborate and innovate to strengthen wellness support for each other, in and from the local and online communities, where we live and work.
We are the co-owners-members-stewards of this system for equality, engagement, education, empowerment for health, wellness, and resiliency... that supports our in-kind member-owners-stewards & guests within the "Green WOMAN".
We seek to reduce the effects of:
1) Stress overloads, by co-creating ways of making life easier & more fun.
2) Adverse Childhood Experiences, PTSD, and Adulthood Trauma Experiences
3) Pollution and lack of local comprehensive recycling systems,
4) Inefficiency in government & citizens drowning in the sea of information overload that is full of underutilized resources, hidden in plain sight.
5) Debt from education, health care gaps, housing, & excessive consumerism
Wellness Weavers, Inc is a citizen-lead, member-owned, privately funded in-kind community health and wellness pilot project that has been serving and developing with volunteers, many of whom were homeless or at strained places in their lives. It began as the capstone nursing project of Helen Stucky Risdon, RN in 2010. She retired in 2016 after 40-year career and continues to volunteer as Helen Stucky-Weaver, a global "Good Samaritan".
The Wellness Weavers Global Trust Fund now owns the technology resources, the campus in Waterville, Kansas and the full archives of wholistic health and wellness multimedia collection and the equipment and transportation modalities and projects.
The next phase of development is to become the historic Living History Museum and the Wellness Weavers Healthy Blended Family Fun CampUS. It will serve online members and travelers in the Live Well Health and Wellness Cooperative serving and connecting the communities where members and clients live, work, and recreate.
Membership is open to:
1) Employers, that offer health insurance to their employees...and those that can't.
2) Organizations in support of their paid staff and their volunteers.
3) Any person receiving Medicare-Medicaid and those that do not qualify.
4) Any tax payer that is single or part of one or more families (i.e. marriage, step-families, adoptive families)
5) Any military trained personnel that does not receive VA benefits and... those that do!
Click here for a glossary of terms to begin to understand about this unique option for coping with the financial stresses and injustices created by the ongoing national health care, education, and incarceration policies in the United States that lack a coordinated individualized case management tool for optimal health, debt prevention throughout school to age 26 years and for adults that get into financial and legal trouble.
Currently there is no media on this page
This is the web site of wellnessweavers.com
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.