To provide a supportive Wellness Oriented Mutual Aid Network (WOMAN) for wise use of our in-kind, tax-funded, and God-given resources.
We collaborate and innovate to strengthen wellness support for each other, in and from the local and online communities, where we live and work.
We are the co-owners-members a system for equality, engagement, education, empowerment, and resiliency... that connects our in-kind member-owners & guests within the "Green WOMAN".
We seek to reduce the effects of:
1) Stress overloads, by co-creating ways of making life easier & more fun.
2) Adverse Childhood Experiences, PTSD, and Adulthood Trauma Experiences
3) Pollution and lack of local comprehensive recycling systems,
4) Inefficiency in government & citizens drowning in the sea of information overload that is full of underutilized resources, hidden in plain sight.
5) Debt from education, health care gaps, housing, & excessive consumerism
Wellness Weavers, Inc is a citizen-lead, member-owned, privately funded in-kind community health and wellness pilot project that has been serving and developing with volunteers on our working, emerging model campus since 2010. The vitae of our founder and acting CEO.
We are now looking to transition from our little campus in Waterville, Kansas to become the historic Wellness Weavers CampUS to serve online members and travelers in the Live Well Health and Wellness Cooperative pilot project.
Membership is open to:
1) Employers, that offer health insurance to their employees...and those that can't.
2) Organizations in support of their paid staff and their volunteers.
3) Any person receiving Medicare-Medicaid and those that do not qualify.
4) Any tax payer that is single or part of one or more families (i.e. marriage, step-families, adoptive families)
5) Any military trained personnel that does not receive VA benefits and... those that do!
Click here for a glossary of terms to begin to understand about this unique option for coping with the financial stresses and injustices created by the ongoing national health care, education, and incarceration policies in the United States that lacks a coordinated individualized case management for optimal health, debt prevention throughout school to age 26 years and for adults that find get into financial and legal trouble.
Currently there is no media on this page