Our Mission: Develop the system that weaves health, wellness, fun and stewardship of the Earth at the local level with a global network. It engages people in community service projects that make sense in their unique community.
We use the Internet to link people with free information resources and centers and to manage the Community Service Databases.
Our current objectives:
1. Find the Core Leadership Team from the network of those trained in the Excellerated Business School for Social Entrepreneurs to finish building the Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) operational system framework.
2. Develop the Internet-based Health and Wellness Membership levels beyond the current FREE membership category that link with the Self-Care RevolutionTM and the diverse layers of FREE resource links on our HOPE page.
3. Continue the home place test community revitalization of six historic properties and a volunteer network in Waterville, Kansas.
4. Find sister communities with Excellerated Business School for Social Entrepreneur graduates that want to be part of the pilot projects for community revitalization in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China, Cambodia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the USA.
5. Form partnerships with architectural engineers, institutions of higher learning, and social entrepreneurs that are interested in being part of the system to model how to convert existing historic buildings into green buildings with LEED certifications that make sense in their environments.
Check out our FREE Membership category & the HOPE page for free resources
The Community Service TimeBank Projects System for Health BucksTM is currently in development. Check back for announcements when the system is operational.
Those enrolled in the system will earn one Health BuckTM for every hour of service they donate to the approved Community Service Projects within the network. Health BucksTM are good for classes, services, and products within the local-regional-and global network.