Are You a Wellness Weaver?
You just might be if...
1)You like our inclusive logo...
...and our purpose.
2) You are doing your part in your own home, school, worksite, and community to make the world a better place.
3) You are a "Critical Free Thinker"...that looks critically and objectively at all research and listens to all factions as teachers and fellow lifelong learners.
4) You can appreciate interactive, extemporaneous playfulness and playing with words to consider new perspective... How about a Play Shop instead of attending a Workshop and what if a Play Station was an live event that was an affordable and fun social interaction event or place in a community?
5) You think that the Wellness Weavers "Bee Attitudes" are fun and a great way to transcend the religious dogma that seems to cause people to judge each other.
6) You think that using Time Banking is a great way to count Time as Money and spend quality time being helpful with family, friends, and neighbors.
7) CLICK ON THE LINK if you are interested and ready to make your pure-in-heart wish.
Currently there is no media on this page
This is the web site of wellnessweavers.com
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.